Media Manager System Requirements The system requirements to use the Windows version of Media Manager are:
Set-Top Box requirements
A Verizon-provided DVR or HD Set-Top Box.
- Windows PC running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (or later) or Windows Vista.
- A minimum of 256MB of RAM is recommended for the best performance.
- Your PC has to be on to stream the Video.
Media Manager requirements:
- A home network using Verizon FiOS TV and Internet and a Verizon-supplied router.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP with SP1 or better, or Windows Vista
- 30 MB free hard drive space or better.
- 256 MB RAM or better.
- Windows Media Player 9 or better.
Step By Step instructions:
First head over to Verizon and download the Verizon Media Manager here.
Once it's been downloaded import your media by clicking and dragging it onto the window.
On your TV press Menu. Scroll down to Media Manager and press OK. It should show your computer name after a while, and show music/pictures/videos playlists. Find the playlist where your video is located and press OK to play.